Thursday

Ab Coaster CS1000 Review

The truth is that you really don't need any special products to work your abs and lose your belly fat. But the Ab Coaster CS1000 cool that I thought I needed to take it for a spin.

You have probably seen the Ab Coaster CS1000 advertised on TV. It is definitely a heavy-duty piece of equipment. It is large and heavy, unlike some of the smaller ab machines.

 Basically, the Ab Coaster CS1000 allows for a movement which is like a combination of a crunch and a hanging leg raise. Unlike those two however, he keeps stress off your lower back. This should help you keep from risking any type of injury to work your abs.

I found that the workout I got on the Ab Coaster CS1000 was fantastic. I was able to do more repetitions than I figured I would be able to. I think this is because of the support that the machine provides. I can tell you that my abs definitely got a good workout because I could REALLY feel the burn.

Obviously, using the Ab Coaster CS1000 by itself will not melt away belly fat. But if you combine this with a good diet and other exercise routine you should be well on your way to losing some of your get. If I knew of someone who was interested, I would definitely tell them to get the Ab Coaster CS1000 if they could afford it.

3 comments: