Friday

Quick Review - Powerline PAB21X Ab Bench


Hey guys, I just wanted to write a quick post about the Powerline PAB21X Ab Bench. I don't have a lot of time, but just wanted to give you the quick scoop.

just looking at the Powerline PAB21X Ab Bench I was not overly impressed. I mean, all it looks like its just a inclined seat with not much else to it. But I gotta tell you, this thing can give you some fantastic workouts!

I gave it a quick run through in a local store because I had been wanting to try it out. The setup on the thing is extremely simple, but man, it sure does target your abs well and I feel it would be great in the long run to help lose belly fat.

while in the store, I thought I would just play around on it to see how it worked. It turns out that just playing around for a few minutes ended up giving me a pretty darn good abdominal workout. I think I was sweating after only playing about five minutes!

If you get a chance, try to run by your local fitness store and check out the Powerline PAB21X Ab Bench. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by how much it works your abs. It is definitely great at targeting your ab area to help you lose belly fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment