Friday

Does The Ab Lounge Sport Really Work?


So I decided to give the Ab Lounge Sport a go, to see what kind of results I could get. I have a cousin who bought one and was raving about it so I wanted to see if her claims held true or not. She is not always the most reliable.....:-).

First, the good: I found the Ab Lounge Sport to be very comfortable, which is always a plus. I found myself just lounging around watching TV in it quite often. Maybe it will make a nice chair to watch basketball games in while I have a beer?

Anyway, I found doing the actual work out to be pretty easy for the most part. In fact, it may have been a bit too easy. I guess what I'm saying is that the Ab Lounge Sport did not really work my abs all that much. I did feel a little bit from the workout, but not as much as I have felt using some of the other machines.

Another thing that concerned me a bit was that the Ab Lounge Sport didn't really feel all that durable either. I could feel a kind of rocking and moving around while I was doing my exercises. I don't think it was going to fall apart or anything, but it may not hold up over time as well as some of the other ad machines that I have use for my ab workouts.

While I wouldn't not recommend the Ab Lounge Sport, I would say to definitely look around a little bit when trying to find the best ad machine to help you lose your belly fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment